We are pleased to announce the recipients of the Fall 2017 Chi Pi Scholarship. Congratulations!
Amanda Jean Long
Thank you to everyone that applied. Keep up the good work!
Chi Pi Virtual Induction Ceremony:
Congratulations to all new Chi Pi members inducted on 8/28/17 at the 2017 Virtual Induction Ceremony. Please view the recorded ceremony at this link.
The next induction ceremony will be held August 2018.
Chi Pi Mission/Vision
The mission of Chi Pi, and STTI, is to promote global health and wellness. The mission will be accomplished by supporting the efforts of STTI in promoting, advancing and recognizing nursing excellence through developing nursing scholarship, leadership and service. Chi Pi will achieve this vision as we:
- Recognize superior achievement.
- Recognize the development of leadership qualities.
- Foster high professional standards.
- Encourage creative work.
- Strengthen commitment to the ideals and purposes of the profession.
- Provide opportunities for service to the community.
Graduate Students (Master's and Doctorate) must*:
- have completed 1/4 of the nursing curriculum.
- achieve academic excellence. (At schools where a 4.0 grade-point average system is used, this equates to a 3.5 or higher.)
- meet the expectation of academic integrity.
*Students in graduate programs who are registered nurses, legally recognized to practice in their country and have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree or the equivalent in any field, shall be eligible to be considered as a Nurse Leader at any point in the program.
Nurse Leader Candidates must:
- be legally recognized to practice nursing in their country.
- have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree or the equivalent in any field.
- demonstrate achievement in nursing.
- Please contact our STTI Counselor, Dr. Denise Orrill if you feel that you qualify as a nurse leader. Send a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in being a member of STTI and include any supporting documents.
Dr. Nancy Pesta Walsh,
|Vice President:|| |
Dr. Beki Asti
Dr. Dwynn Golden
Dr. Mary K. Jones,
Dr. Denise Orrill,
|Governance Committee Chair:|| |
Dr. Denise Orrill,
|Leadership Succession Committee:||Dr. Anna Louiso, |
|Finance Committee:||Dr. Grace Ellen Urquhart, |
|Publicity Committee:||Dr. Audra Malone, |
|Program Committee:||Dr. Audra Malone, |