In light of the ever-changing coronavirus pandemic, we will continue to communicate via this page and FNU email announcements with new developments that may arise.
August 25, 2021 UPDATE: Our next annual commencement ceremony will be held virtually on Saturday, September 25, 2021. Graduates and their guests may view the live stream on the FNU YouTube channel. A live stream link will be posted HERE by 10 am EST on the event day.
Virtual Ceremony Starts: 2 pm EST (approx. duration: 2.5 hrs.)
To send your nursing pin and graduate medallion, we need your current mailing address:
- Currently enrolled students, please verify contact information in Self-Service
- Recent graduates, please complete this Alumni update form
All students with a degree conferral date of September 28, 2019, through Aug 31, 2021, can participate in the 2021 Virtual Commencement Ceremony.
Current FNU students whose degree has not yet been officially conferred must meet the following eligibility criteria no later than 9/24/21 to participate in the Virtual Commencement Ceremony on 9/25/21:
Have an A, B, I, or IP in all remaining required DNP courses.
MSN & PGC Students
- Have an A or B in MH/NM/NP/WH 715 posted to the transcript, AND
- Have an A, B, or IP grade in MH/NM/NP/WH 716 by the date of commencement, AND
- Have an A, B, or I grade in MH/NM/NP/WH 717 by the date of commencement* AND
- Have an A, B, or I grade in PC713 by the date of commencement.
- *Students who fail MH/NM/NP/WH717 in the summer term must contact their academic advisor to determine eligibility for participation in the Virtual Commencement Ceremony.
PRINTED EVENT PROGRAM
All students with a degree conferral date of September 27, 2020, thru August 31, 2021, will automatically be listed in the 2021 Virtual Commencement Ceremony printed program.
Based on the publishing timeline for the printed program, eligible students (as defined above) who plan to participate in the virtual commencement ceremony must RSVP no later than August 31, 2021, to be listed in the printed program.