Note: Regalia (gown-hood-cap) must be worn when participating in our in-person Commencement ceremonies.
QUICK STEPS to choose and order your gown, hood, etc.:
- View this MEASURING GUIDE for help with the sizing of gowns and caps.
- See the "Regalia Buying Guide" below to decide which package you need. (CLICK HERE for a downloadable chart with enlarged visibility)
- If buying a basic "Student Evolution" package (master or doctoral), go to Jostens.com then type "Frontier Nursing" in the "Find my school" toolbar. From there, go to "Graduation Caps & Gowns" and select "Student Homeship" to view and order your selected regalia package.
- If buying from the "Fine Quality" line of products continue with steps 3 & 4, below:
- Refer to this PRODUCT BROCHURE for image samples of "Fine Quality" packages.
- Download and complete the Fine Quality ORDER FORM or Custom FQ ORDER FORM (if customizing your Fine Quality package). Completed order forms should be sent to our Jostens representative: Chris.Adkins@Jostens.com.
What IS "Custom Fine Quality" regalia?
Available only for the doctoral Fine Quality packages listed above, Custom FQ packages come with embroidered FNU-specific detailing on the front panels of the gown. Here's a sample photo (courtesy of our own Dr. Cathy Cook):
DIPLOMA FRAMES - please note these dimensions:
MSN diplomas measure 11x8.5 (a standard sheet of paper with landscape orientation). See image:
DNP diplomas - beginning with those who complete their degree in Spring 2020 or later, these diplomas now measure 14x11 (a large sheet of paper with landscape orientation). See image:
FNU Alumni Association - Click on the image below for further details:
U.S. Military Veterans
To order from Honors Graduation.com click on the image below (avg. price with shipping = $10)
Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI)
To order from Sigma Marketplace, click on the image below (avg. price with shipping = $34.00):