Clinical Outreach and Placement Unit - Home
The FNU Department of Clinical Outreach and Placement’s mission is to support FNU students by:
- providing assistance and resources in locating clinical sites and preceptors troubleshooting challenging situations,
- working one-on-one with students to navigate the overall clinical search process, and
- bringing support and customer service to FNU's vast preceptor network.
- Help discern which site types are appropriate based upon your program of study
- Support you in the use of resources to locate clinical sites and preceptors in your area
- Guide you to internal or external resources that may support efforts to secure a site or preceptor
- Answer questions about the process to become a preceptor
- Provide support to preceptors as they utilize the online preceptor profile portal
- Provide information regarding our Master and Expert Preceptor programs
- Answer questions regarding preceptor honorariums
Students may contact their assigned Clinical Advisor at any time to set up an individual clinical advising appointment. You can see a list of staff on our 'Meet the Team' page.
You can reach our department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org