National Medical Resources
Greater Los Angeles County, CA
Looking for an NP for a GYN Emergency Care Center that operates 24/7. Hours would be night shift 8pm-8am Monday thru Sunday. Position is open for Part-time/Full-time.
Required Language: English
General Summary of Duties: Responsible for providing professional nursing care for OB and GYN patients in an emergent care center including triaging and assisting physicians in patient care. Functions as primary liaison between patients, staff and physicians. Summary of Job Setting: GYN emergent care center is a new concept of immediate care for first-trimester OB patients and GYN patients. It is a vertically integrated system that provides high-quality care with immediate results. It consists of laboratory services, image center, and full-service GYN surgical services. The care is provided by OB-GYN board certified/eligible female physicians and the RN would be assisting them in triaging, IV start-ups, IV treatment, and preparation for possible surgical treatment. GYN Emergency Center
• Coordinates patient care
• Ensures following of all medical protocols
• Participates in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes. Tracks quality assurance data and monitors patient care management.
• Creates performance reports and improvement recommendations
• Obtains patient consent for care and ensures patient confidentiality.
• Obtains and documents health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assesses disease condition. Provides patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
• Executes prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administers prescribed medications, and monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response.
• Refers to/consults with physicians, other health providers, and community
National Medical Resources is a healthcare search an placement firm. We are conducting this search on behalf of one of our clients.
How to Apply / Contact
Please contact Stan Foxx at National Medical Resources at 720-635-9310 or at email@example.com