Psychiatric NP Needed
I & A Recruiting
PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER – Southwest, Oklahoma
We are currently recruiting a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join a dynamic team and facility in Southwest of Oklahoma. Competitive Recruitment package available!
This employed position will perform the functions of assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating patients of all ages in the Behavioral Health Center under the direct and indirect supervision of the psychiatrist:
• Assist psychiatrists with completion of Discharge Summaries as assigned
• Provides psychotropic medication management for patients of all ages in an outpatient setting
• Maintains accurate, detailed records • Consults and coordinates with health care team members to implement appropriate care
• Promotes customer service (Patients, Families, Visitors, Employees)
• US Citizenship
• Solid 1+ yr of experience required
• Education: Applicants MUST be a graduate of an accredited master's level with additional knowledge and skills to practice as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
• Registration/Licensure: Applicants MUST maintain a current, active, valid, unrestricted Registered Nurse license in at least one U.S. State, District of Columbia, Commonwealth, territory, or jurisdiction.
• Certification: The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse will achieve certification by a nationally recognized certifying body appropriate to the specialty area of practice. Certification will be maintained for the duration of the individuals advanced clinical practice.
How to Apply / Contact
We are a direct hire placement service and we work with facilities nationwide in placing full-time Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other practitioners.
email resume to: Isteadman2002@yahoo.com