NOTICE ABOUT CONTENT ACCESS: Some links on this page may only be accessible to those with FNU user credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org). We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you are a credentialed user but do not know your log-in information or have been temporarily locked out of your account, please contact Support@frontier.edu, and our IT team will assist you.
Welcome to the Commencement Pages
Here you will find information about FNU's annual graduation ceremony, held each September in Lexington, KY. Please check back often as new details come available. For questions please contact Commencement@Frontier.edu. We look forward to helping you celebrate your degree conferral!
- Eligibility Criteria
- Ceremony Details - UPDATED April 19, 2021
- Event RSVP - coming July 2021
- Regalia Ordering (cap & gown, etc.)
- FNU Registrar's page - to apply for degree/certificate conferral
- NOTE: Students must apply with the Registrar upon completion of their academic program of study. Applying for graduation via the Registrar is separate from the Commencement ceremony RSVP process. After you apply with the Registrar for degree conferral, you must still complete an event RSVP if you plan to participate in the Commencement ceremony