Exciting opportunities are available with a rapidly growing, accredited online graduate university. We are currently seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team. Applicants should value making meaningful contributions in a positive team-oriented environment. One of Frontier's major goals is to increase the diversity of the health care workforce. Therefore we are very interested in minority candidates.
Current Staff Openings:
Data Reporting Administrator:
Frontier Nursing University is currently seeking a Data Reporting Administrator. This position coordinates effort to develop, implement and evaluate a data standards policy to improve data accuracy, integration, access and integrity. Monitors ongoing compliance and effectiveness of the process. Manipulates and organizes data for reporting purposes. Enter and collect data, and produce reports for various purposes.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree required/Master’s Degree preferred in related field.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments
- Working knowledge of programming languages (such as asp.net and C#)
- Experience with data management and data processing techniques
- Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
Frontier Nursing University offers outstanding benefits and a generous 401k plan. The Position is located in the FNU Administrative Office in Lexington, KY, but will be moving to the new Administrative Offices in Versailles, KY in 2017. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Frontier Nursing University is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to the President and Board of Directors to join our team. Applicants should be highly motivated professionals who value making meaningful contributions in a positive team-oriented environment. The Executive Assistant manages the logistical, operational and communication details for the President. This position plays a central role in providing efficient, responsive, confidential and professional support to the President ensuring that their time is effectively aligned to priorities to advance the Frontier Nursing Universities strategic agenda.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a high-level administrative position, supporting senior managers/C-level executives, preferably with a non-profit organization.
Frontier Nursing University offers outstanding benefits and a generous 401k plan. The Position is located in the FNU Administrative Office in Lexington, KY, but will be moving to the new Administrative Offices in Versailles, KY in 2017. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org