The Courier Program at Frontier Nursing University is excited to announce that Breckinridge Capital Advisors has decided to again sponsor the 2018 Courier Program. Couriers who have been accepted into the program for the summer of 2018 that do not have access to funds from their respective schools may receive funding from the sponsor to cover their Courier Program fee. All Couriers will also receive a gas allowance from our generous sponsor!
Breckinridge Capital Advisors is a Boston-based investment firm founded by Peter Coffin, current Chairman of the Frontier foundation board, and a member of the Leadership Council. Peter has built a successful company that takes social responsibility and philanthropy to heart. The generous sponsorship is an extension of this philosophy. We are honored and humbled by the generosity of this amazing company! Thank you, Breckinridge Capital Advisors for your amazing support and answering the call!
Breckinridge Capital Advisors is a Boston-based, independently owned investment advisor specializing in high-quality fixed income portfolio management. Their website reflects the following:
"Our distinct approach to investing is characterized by our:
- Singular focus on high-quality fixed income
- Strong belief in customized separate accounts
- Commitment to rigorous bottom-up credit research
- Expertise in ESG integration
- Continuous emphasis on innovation
- Working through a network of investment consultants and advisors, we serve a wide variety of clients ranging from high net worth individuals to large institutions. Breckinridge’s assets under management totaled more than $25 billion as of Dec. 31, 2016.
As a Massachusetts Benefit Corporation and B Corp, we are driven by the responsibility to create positive, long-term impact for our clients, employees, stakeholders and the communities in which we live, work and invest."