FNU Diversity impact program (D.i.p)
Thank you for your interest in learning about Frontier's Diversity Impact program! FNU has over 400 student-members across American that are taking part in serving their communities within the Diversity Impact program. D.I.P provides a space where students strive to discover themselves in a world filled with cultures beyond their own, and is inclusive of all students wanting to enhance diversity and highlight cultural awareness within the field of nursing. The Diversity Impact program focuses on many diverse topics such as nationality, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender diversity, veteran's/military health, age, socioeconomic class, and religious/faith-based healthcare. The overall benefits of the program allow students to become global thinkers and leaders within their community!
Why participate in D.I.P?
- Quarterly webinars featuring current health topics related to diversity in nursing
- Access to the FNU Multicultural Center
- Opportunities to attend conferences to represent FNU as a Student Ambassador
- The annual FNU Diversity Impact Conference, a 4-day weekend event
- Academic scholarship opportunities to explore