Diversity Impact 2016
FNU Diversity PRIDE student organization hosted its 6th annual Diversity Impact event June 2-5, 2016. This year’s theme focused on “Back to Basics: Heritage, Culture & Self-Care” where students, alumni, faculty and staff united for team building topics, cross-cultural activities and discussions related to increasing diversity in nursing. Attendees included student organizations like FNU Student Council, WN Student Ambassador Program, SAGE Network Mentors, FNU Alumni and Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society. Frontier’s Courier Internship Program also brought in student interns from Bethel University (MN), Ohio State University graduate-entry Nursing Program (OH), Williams College (MA), and University of North Carolina in Charlotte (NC).
- Here is the event summary of workshops and activities at Diversity Impact 2016!
- View the Diversity Impact conference program.
- Check out the conference Premier, Keynote, & Workshop Speakers.
- View photos from the event.
- See the fun games and activities on the Virtual Scavenger Hunt.
- Click to view the Diversity Impact Infographic.
- Watch recorded workshop sessions and presentations.
- Click here to see what students have to say about Diversity Impact Student Conference!