Big Blue Button Self Test
To prepare for a successful BBB session, we would suggest partnering with a fellow student and practice using your microphone and webcam in the BBB Demo room. Just take a few minutes to follow these simple steps to ensure success:
- Use Google Chrome or Mozzilla Firefox. If you are not sure, visit https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
- Do a Speedtest and make sure you meet the minimum internet speed requirements.
- Arrange to meet a fellow student in the BigBlueButton Demo Room and create a room name and select Join to start the session
- Join with your microphone active.
- Activate your webcam
- All is working properly if you can you see and hear each other!
Big Blue Button Updates
See more information in BBB's Update Document Fall 2018 to see what's new!
- Personal Rooms
- HTML5 Mobile Client for Viewers
- Screen Sharing without Java
See more information in BBB's Update Document Fall 2017 to see what's new!
- Updated User Interface
- Download Presentation
- Smoothing of Whiteboard Drawings
- Promote Viewer to Moderator
- Downloading Public Chat Messages
- End Meeting on Logout
- Full Screen Mode
- Shared Notes
- Multiple Shared Notes
- Text Formatting
- Download Shared Notes
- Multi-user Whiteboard