Nancy Pesta Walsh, DNP, FNP
• Assistant Professor
• Faculty since 2010.
• Regional Clinical Faculty for FNP students
• Currently employed clinically as a family nurse practitioner in a same day care/urgent care setting.
• Previous employment was in a family practice setting.
• Doctor of Nursing Practice, Frontier Nursing University, 2010
• Master of Science, Frontier Nursing University, 2008, Family Nurse Practitioner
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing, College of St. Benedict, 1993
• Role of the APRN
• Independent practice issues
• Urgent care practice
• Nursing Education
• Sigma Theta Tau International Chi PI Chapter President.
• Scholarship Committee