Instructions for Adding New Email Signature in 6 Easy Steps
1. Highlight all text inside the box below starting at the first quotation mark and ending with the words "Frontier Nursing University" below. Note that adding this image is optional.
2. Next, right click and choose COPY or press CTRL+C (Command+C) to Copy.
3. Open Gmail and click the gear in the top right.
4. Select Settings and scroll down to the “Signature” section. Add your personal contact information following the below format. You can format your text using the buttons directly above the text box. Sans Serif font is suggested.
5. Paste your new signature image in the box like below. You may need to select all the content in the editor box and center it using the Align options.
6. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page. Now your new email signature is ready to go!