Facilities & Safety Services
Safety & Security
- Guest Arrival Notice - when employees expect a visitor on Campus, they enter their details in this Sheet. Employees, please review the Visitors in the Workplace policy in the FNU Employee Handbook’
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report - annual safety report submitted and made publicly available to adhere to Department of Education requirements.
- Incident report - is for use in reporting accidents, near misses, or other events that indicate a hazardous situation while on campus. This form is submitted by employees or students.
- Faculty/Staff ID Badge Request Form
- Emergency Guide- available in print form in various locations on Campus.
- Parking on Campus
- Picnic Shelter rules and regulations
- Shelter in Place or Evacuation
Emergency and FNU key contact phone numbers
- Police, Fire, Ambulance: 911 (When using the RingCentral phone system, Frontier will set the location to be 2050 Lexington Rd, Versailles KY. If you need to call in an emergency and you are not on campus, please use a cell phone ensuring that you are not using the RingCentral Mobile phone app or another phone to dial 911. RingCentral will dial the 911 operator in Versailles and will see 2050 Lexington Rd as the originating location)
- Versailles Fire Department: (859) 873-5829
- Versailles Police Department: (859) 873-3126
- Woodford County Sheriff: (859) 873-3119
- Security officer on duty (24/7): (859) 552-2170
- Frontier Nursing University Facilities and Security Manager: (859) 251-2036
- Director of Campus Operations (502) 851-4570
- Click here for local healthcare and pharmacy locations and phone numbers
FNU Emergency Management Notifications
Frontier Nursing University has a multimodal emergency notification system to inform our community about incidents and emergencies affecting campus. Realizing that message redundancy is a necessity, Frontier Nursing University has several notification systems available for those who are on Campus. Any one, or a combination, of the alert methods listed below, may be used depending on the nature and severity of the event. New technologies and other Emergency Notification Systems are periodically explored and evaluated. This section is subject to change as technology changes.
The primary message creator and/or sender is the Facilities and Security Manager or designee. Each position has the authority to create and/or send Emergency Notifications and/or Timely Warnings.
Safety and Security Program
Frontier Nursing University offers a comprehensive safety and security program including year-round 24-hour security presence, video surveillance throughout our campus, a card key door control access system for all student buildings, and monitored fire alarm protection devices in most campus buildings. The FNU Safety & Security team enjoys having a great relationship with the Versailles Police (VPD) and Woodford County Fire & Rescue Department. And remember that you are a Critical Component of FNU’s Campus Safety and Security plan.
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with other campus emergency preparedness information.