Creating a Culture of Caring
Frontier Nursing University (FNU) offers a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree, Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree and post-graduate certificates leading to education as a certified nurse-midwife (CNM), family nurse practitioner (FNP), women’s health care nurse practitioner (WHCNP), and/or psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP). FNU seeks to meet the needs of prospective nurse-midwives and nurse practitioners who do not want to leave their home communities to obtain the graduate education they desire to fulfill their professional aspirations.
- Entry into our program for RN’s with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Complete coursework online and clinical practicum in your home community
- One year of RN Experience
- 3.0 GPA
“I knew nurse-midwifery was the career for me because I enjoyed learning about and caring for women and the life issues they encounter. I now enjoy my job so much, and feel incredibly grateful for each life I have the pleasure of touching and every baby I help welcome into the world!”
– Jamie Kulick RN, BSN, MSN, CNM
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner