Social Media Guidelines
FNU reserves the right to remove or deny access to FNU sponsored social media pages for any inappropriate behavior or not following the guidelines. FNU reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments;
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, Websites, organizations, products and programs not related to or affiliated with FNU);
- Comments that use foul language or "hate speech" (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language);
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant) instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments); and
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual.
Here are additional guidelines for participation in any FNU social media platforms:
- Create a safe haven place
- Keep an open mind
- Respect & listen attentively to others
- Keep our patients and communities at the center
- Remember that we are all allies
- Participate positively & actively
- Ask questions, sometimes things get lost in translation
- Don’t get offended by the questions. Some folks are truly trying to learn and understand.
- Share examples and important links
- Stay on topic & handle disagreements with respect
- Think about how new insights may apply to our current role or organization or our future clinician roles
- Promote civility
- Promote our FNU Culture of Caring and our Community of Inquiry
- Uplift each other’s spirit
- OK to agree to disagree but in a respectful way.
- Love & Support One Another (respect, be sensitive to one another, laugh appropriately, create a welcome atmosphere).
In short: Be respectful. Be smart. Be human. Add to the discussion, and help grow our community in constructive ways.
All links to other websites found linked from FNU’s social media pages and groups are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute an endorsement of those sites by FNU, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to any of FNU’s social media pages or groups, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and that FNU may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of FNU. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.
Frontier Nursing University (FNU) Social Media Disclaimer
The opinions and or views expressed on FNU pages or groups on social media platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, represent the thoughts of individuals and online communities, and not those necessarily of FNU or any of its employees, board of directors, partners or affiliates. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
The opinions or views expressed on FNU social media pages or groups are not representative of Facebook, Inc. or any other social media platform.