Creating a Culture of Impact
Advance your career and have a greater impact with Frontier Nursing University’s Post Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree. With our distance education model, your home community serves as your classroom.
- Designed for RNs who are certified nurse-midwives or nurse practitioners
- Complete coursework online in 15 or 18 months.
- In collaboration with your practice site, lead a rapid cycle quality improvement project.
- One three-day on-campus experience (orientation before beginning the program).
- Small cohort of students.
The DNP Quality Initiative:
- Lead a Quality Improvement (QI) project guided by the needs of the practice site.
- Complete planning improvements using the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) “Model for Improvement” over an 8 week period.
- Learn about the process of working within a healthcare delivery system to translate evidence into practice
- Alumni Spotlight: Nurse-Midwife Iniko Sallee Earning DNP to Educate
- COVID-19 Front Lines: Traci Buran Completes DNP and Opens New Practice Amidst Pandemic
- Alumni Spotlight: Janice Macopson, FNP-C, DNP