We are excited to invite you to join the new Wide Neighborhoods Ambassador Program. This program that has existed for many years at FNU has been re-imagined to provide students and alumni with new ways to engage with the Frontier Community. If you choose to become an Ambassador, you will be a part of a network of passionate, influential, and motivated FNU graduates just like yourself who help assist the University with recruitment, retention, and engagement efforts. As a part of the program, your efforts will be rewarded with FNU merchandise and exclusive reward items.
As a Wide Neighborhoods Ambassador you will be able to:
- Share with others your experience and the opportunities you have gained at FNU as a student or graduate
- Further your professional experience by educating others about advanced practice nursing and by networking with other professionals
- Practice your leadership, communication, and people skills
- Build relationships, experiences, and make new memories with the FNU community
- Earn reward points for exclusive FNU merchandise
- Be a part of the reason why prospective students choose FNU!
Through our ambassador program, you can Promote, Educate, Share, and Give Back at your own comfort level.
For more information contact:
In FNU’s Wide Neighborhoods Ambassador Program you will complete your journey through campus to receive exclusive prizes.
Want to learn more about the program or see the awesome prizes? Check out the video of our first Wide Neighborhoods Ambassador Program Quarterly Meeting.