We are excited to invite you to join the new Wide Neighborhoods Ambassador Program. This program that has existed for many years at FNU, has been re-imagined to provide both students and alumni with new ways to engage with the Frontier Community. If you choose to become an Ambassador you will be a part of a network of passionate, influential, and motivated FNU graduates just like yourself who help assist the University with recruitment, retention, and engagement efforts. As a part of the program, your efforts will be rewarded with FNU merchandise and exclusive reward items.
As a Wide Neighborhoods Ambassador you will be able to:
- Share with others your experience at FNU and the opportunities you have gained as a graduate
- Further your professional experience by educating others about advanced practice nursing and networking with other professionals
- Practice your leadership, communication, and people skills
- Build relationships, experiences and make new memories with the FNU community
- Earn reward points for exclusive FNU merchandise
- Be a part of the reason why prospective students choose FNU!
Through our ambassador program you are able to Promote, Educate, Share, and Give Back at your own comfort level.
For more information contact: