FNU System Requirements
Please bring your laptop and mobile device with you to all Bounds you attend. Both will be used in various sessions. You will have a hands-on, small group session where you can ask questions and troubleshoot any problems.
All systems listed must be regularly updated and rebooted to properly maintain a healthy operating system.
- Windows 7 or newer
- Mac OSX 10.6 or newer
- Up-to-date ChromeOS
- When possible, please use a computer that is newer than 5 years old
- Intel Pentium 4 or later
- 2 Ghz processor or greater
- RAM: 4 GB or greater
- Free Disk Space: 250 MB or larger
- Webcam with 640x480 resolution or better
- Integrated Microphone and headset with microphone for online video calls
- Minimum of 10 Mbps down and 3 Mbps up.
- Recommend 10 Mbps (Up and Down) or greater (the faster you can get the better your online experience).
All mobile devices must have at least 16 GB of memory or greater to work with FNU's coursework and applications.
- Android 2.2 or greater
- iPhone version 4 or greater
- iPad Mini
- iPad Second generation