KYANNA Nurse leadership & scholarship conference
The KYANNA Nurse Leadership & Scholarship Conference is held every spring in Louisville KY, and aims to promote nurse leadership through scholarship opportunities and nurse leadership trainings. The conference helps bring together nursing students, healthcare experts and community leaders to take part in discussions to address current social and public health issues impacting communities of color and underserved patient populations. KYANNA Black Nurses Association of Louisville, KY, Inc is a an affiliate chapter of the National Black Nurses Association (NBNA).
Why attend KYANNA?
- Addresses social and public health issues impacting people of color, and marginalized populations.
- Conference aims to raise awareness regarding health disparities.
- Engage in activities that promote nursing and healthcare in the African American community.
- Participate in best practices for nurse leadership and professional development.
- Participate in best practices in the care of African American patients.
- Brings together nursing students, community leaders and industry experts.
- Opportunities to attend conferences to represent FNU as a Student Ambassador.