american ASSOCIATION OF NURSE PRACTITONERS (aANP) ANNUAL conference
The American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) represents the interest of over 248,000 NPs licensed in the United States. Each year AANP hosts their annual conference throughout major cities across the country. The conference helps bring together nursing students, healthcare experts, nursing professionals and nurse administrators to take part in discussions to advance clinical, legislative, regulatory and practice issues affecting NPs. At AANP, nurses receive trending news on healthcare topics, resources needed for professional growth, and opportunities for advocacy at the state and national level.
Why attend aANP?
- Addresses legislative, regulatory and practice issues affecting NPs.
- Educational workshops designed to help NPs achieve professional growth.
- Engage in activities that promote excellence in clinical practice.
- Participate in best practices for nurse advocacy.
- Participate in best care practices to meet the growing, diverse patient population.
- Brings together nursing students, community leaders and industry experts.
- Opportunities to attend conferences to represent FNU as a Student Ambassador.