FNU Diversity pride program
Thank you for your interest in learning about Frontier's Diversity PRIDE Program! FNU has over 400 student-members across American that are taking part in serving their communities within the Diversity PRIDE program. PRIDE provides a space where students strive to discover themselves in a world filled with cultures beyond their own, and is inclusive of all students wanting to enhance diversity and highlight cultural awareness within the field of nursing. The Diversity PRIDE program focuses on many diverse topics such as nationality, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender diversity, veteran's/military health, age, socioeconomic class, and religious/faith-based healthcare. The overall benefits of the PRIDE the program allow our students to become global thinkers and leaders within their community!
Why participate in PRIDE?
- Monthly webinars featuring current health topics related to diversity in nursing
- Complimentary student subscription from the national Minority Nurse Magazine
- Access to the FNU Multicultural Center
- Time Management and Test Prep tips through the Academic Resource Center (ARC)
- Opportunities to attend conferences to represent FNU as a Student Ambassador
- The annual FNU Diversity Impact Student Conference 4 day weekend event
- Academic scholarship opportunities and annual Essay Writing contests to explore
- Assistance in locating facilities for clinical practicum with the Clinical Site Facilitator.