FNU Diversity PRIDE Program
Thank you for your interest in learning about Frontier's Diversity PRIDE Program! FNU has over 300 students across American that are taking part in serving their communities within the Diversity PRIDE program.
As a PRIDE student, you will receive support services to ensure successful completion of your program of study. Support services include:
- Monthly webinars featuring current health topics related to diversity in nursing.
- Complimentary student subscription from the national Minority Nurse Magazine.
- Access to the FNU Multicultural Center
- Time Management and Test Prep tips through the Academic Resource Center (ARC).
- Opportunities to attend conferences to represent FNU as a Student Ambassador.
- The annual FNU Diversity Impact Student Conference weekend event
- Academic scholarship opportunities and Essay Writing contests
- Assistance in locating facilities for clinical practicum.