FREE CE: Psychopharmacology in Primary Care
- Explain keys of successful psychopharmacology
- Identify the essential psychopharmacology of antidepressants, mood stabilizers, anxiolytics, antipsychotics, stimulants and more.
- Discuss evidence-based psychopharmacology treatments for depression, anxiety, PTSD, panic, bipolar disorder, substance abuse, insomnia, and psychosis.
- Recognize the key symptoms and treatments of ADHD
This activity is approved for 1.0 contact hour(s) of continuing education (which includes 1.0 hours of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Activity ID 18083330. This activity was planned in accordance with AANP Accreditation Standards and Policies.
Once you view the session, you must complete the post-test and evaluation in order to receive credit for your contact hours. If you have questions about completion of the activity or the evaluation form, please contact Genny.Little@frontier.edu.
Lisa Asalos Chism, DNP, APRN, BC, NCMP, FAANP Presents, "Female Sexual Health and Cancer Survivorship, Art, Science, and Quality of Life".
Objectives of this session include:
-Participants will identify two sexual health concerns women have after treatment for cancer
-Participants will describe how to assess female cancer survivors for sexual health concerns
-Participants will identify two non pharmacologic interventions to address female sexual health concerns
Activity ID 18073256.
This activity was planned in
If you would like to support the Alumni Association and future programs like this, please make a donation today by clicking the link below.
FREE clinical education session through the
American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM)
This continuing education activity has been approved by ACNM for 1.0 continuing education units (CEUs) (10 contact hours) and will be available online through December 2017.
Articles included in this CEU activity. (You may find more details here.)
- Midwifing the Student: Creating an Effective Learning Environment
- Precepting 101: Teaching Strategies and Tips for Success for Preceptors
- Collaborative and Bidirectional Feedback Between Students and Clinical Preceptors: Promoting Effective Communication Skills on Health Care Teams
- Identifying and Addressing Problems for Student Progression in Midwifery Clinical Education
- Precepting Challenge: Helping the Student Attain the Affective Skills of a Good Midwife
Instructions to access the CEU activity:
- Please visit the JMWH CEU site; on the upper right-hand side of the screen, create or login with your JMWH CEU account information. Once you are logged into the JMWH CEU page, click on “Clinical Education” activity.
- You will then be automatically re-directed to a payment screen. Here, click on “Use a Discount Code,” and enter the following code: JMWHFRONT
- Proceed with the activity by clicking on the tabs in order from left to right (Activity Overview, Activity Material, Assessment, Evaluation, and Certificate).
We hope you enjoy this complimentary CEU that is offered through ACNM.